WHY MUDDY BOOT SPORTS?
Client satisfaction and feedback is hugely important to our company, that is why we have the following in place:
- Experts and advisers based in strategic locations around the sporting world;
- Considered and informed placements, matching clients needs;
- Client confidentiality is a core value;
- A wide range of services offered to our clients;
- Free advice, promotion and registration to all our clients. Fees are only charged once a suitable deal has been agreed and the player has arrived;
- Our 30 day promise. Muddy Boot Sports will always endeavour to minimise any risk for Clubs, by carrying out due diligence on all its players. If for some reason, a player is below the standard expected by the Club, fees will be refunded or the Club will be issued with a credit note. The Club must notify Muddy Boot Sports via email within 30 days of the players arrival date. Muddy Boot Sports is not liable for any costs incurred by the Club if a player is denied entry by the immigration authorities or if the player fails to board a flight for any reason.
Clubs will only contact players via Muddy Boot Sports and will not seek to contact players directly, unless arranged by a Muddy Boot Sports team member.
Muddy Boot Sports will carry out due diligence on all its players, but will advise that the Clubs do carry out their own independent checks as well. The decision to make an offer for a player is always the Clubs decision to make.
Regular feedback from Clubs is welcomed
Prompt payment of fees is expected, Clubs will be invoiced within 14 days of the players arrival, terms are 14 days from the date of invoice.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
We offer free advice, promotion and registration to all our clients, there is no limit to this support.
When a Club agrees to sign a player, Muddy Boots will charge a recruitment fee. The Club will be invoiced within 14 days of signing the players arrival, unless prior agreement has been given. Invoices will include an additional 10% surcharge, which will be deducted if the invoice is paid within 14 days of the invoice date.
Click here for Club Recruitment Fees
THE SMALL PRINT
- All payments to Muddy Boot Sports will be paid within 14days of the invoice date
- Invoices will be issued electronically within 14 days of the player arriving at the club
- Payments made within 14 days of the invoice date do not pay the 10% surcharge
- Failure to pay the administration fees set out above and in the agreement with Muddy Boot Sports, may result in a cancellation of contract, engagement of a debt recovery specialist to recover outstanding debts and any further incurred costs, suspension of your Muddy Boot Sports account.
- If a player is in breach of contract with a Club, Muddy Boot Sports will support the Club to recover outstanding monies via the sports regulatory body. Muddy Boot Sports reserves the right to recover any additional fees incurred as a result of a players actions, players accept liability for these costs.
- Second year renewal fee of 50% applies in all instances where a player re signs for a second season.
MUDDY BOOT SPORTS 30 DAY PROMISE
Muddy Boot Sports will always endeavour to minimise any risk for Clubs, by carrying out due diligence on all its players. If for some reason a player is below the standard expected by the Club. Fees will be refunded or the Club will be issued with a credit note. The Club must notify Muddy Boot Sports via email within 30 days of the players arrival date. Muddy Boot Sports is not liable for any costs incurred by the Club if a player is denied entry by the immigration authorities or if the player fails to board a flight for any reason.
If the player is injured during training or competition with his new Club, recruitment fees will still apply.
Muddy Boot Sports accepts no responsibility for costs incurred by the Club following the players arrival.
Visa applications are the responsibility of the player, Muddy Boot Sports accept no responsibility for costs resulting from refused entry to the country of destination, or a player breaking the terms of the agreement with a club and refusing to travel.
- Register Club details to our website via the Club Registration form.
- Once verified, your Profile will be assigned to one of our field experts who will contact you directly.
- Once assigned to a team member, you will be asked for information to help create an advert.
- Our team create an advert which will be posted on our website and social media channels.
- You will be presented with a range of suitable candidates to consider.
- The Club is asked to make a conditional written offer for the preferred player.
- The player agrees to the written offer and formally agrees to transfer.
- The Player release is agreed by the current Club/Union.
- Relevant agreements are signed by all parties, binding both Club and player to the agreed terms.
- Muddy Boots administration team will liaise with the Club and player prior to their departure.
- Post arrival follow up checks will be carried out.