Are you looking for an inspiring new sports company to work with?
At The Rugby Universe we believe in inspiring all shapes and sizes.
We engage and help develop healthy confidence, identity, and physical skills in any boy or girl that enters our fun based programmes. We want to impact the lives of these kids, their families and inspire communities across the globe.
Requirements of the role:
– Experience of working with kids ages 18 months to 18 years old is desirable. Our current programmes running are for kids 18 months to 7 years old and 7 to 11 years old.
– Experience in coaching sports activities and knowledge of fundamental skills is desirable.
– Relevant coaching qualifications is desirable. However we provide full training of our programmes.
– Clean enhanced DBS certificate. We can do the DBS certification with the right candidate.
– First Aid trained is desirable
– Safeguarding course taken is desirable.
– Available weekday afternoons between 3-5pm and weekends on Saturday and Sunday mornings in term time.
If you feel you have the ability, skills and or experience to inspire kids through sports activities and are available on weekday afternoons between 3-5pm and weekends on Saturday and Sunday mornings in term time, we would love to hear from you.
Please email a copy of your CV, along with an explanation of how you embody our ethos to email@example.com
Application deadline: 9:00 on the 9th of March 2020
Interviews: 10th – 12th of March 2020
For more about The Rugby Universe and our programmes visit our website www.therugbyuniverse.com