Muddy Boot Sports recruitment is looking for new team members. The company is looking for a person with extensive knowledge of and contacts in Rugby Union.
The role consists of two key areas.
- Help to further develop the Rugby Union side of the business. This will include looking at income generation via the website, and encouraging further growth in both registered clubs and players.
- Placement of players at currently registered clubs
The role is commission based and success is measured by results set against the two areas described above. advice, training and direction for the business will be on offer at all times.
The ideal candidate will need to have the following skills ;
- Wide knowledge of Rugby and an extensive network within the game
- Good knowledge of internet based working and IT
- Marketing & Social networking skills
- Strong communication skills, especially via email
- A can do attitude
- Team working
Expected time committment is approximately 5-10 Hrs a week.
Applicants are asked to apply via email to email@example.com and attach an up to date CV along with a cover letter outlining why they are the right person to take on the role.